Have you noticed...

that more and more adults are wearing braces? Maybe it's because my husband is an orthodontist, but I see them everywhere. And why not? Adults want straight teeth, too!

Sometimes they want braces for themselves because after their kids are out of braces, they decide that they deserve it, too!
Sometimes, their parents couldn't afford braces for them when they were younger.
Sometimes they didn't wear their retainers very well and their teeth became crooked again (it happened to Dr. Rob and my dad. But here is a tip. My teeth were starting to shift again, so I had Dr. Rob make me a new retainer, since my old one didn't work. And my teeth stopped shifting!).
And sometimes, as they are getting crowns, veneers, bridges, and implants, they realize their smile could look so much better if only it were straight.

Julie, one of Dr. Rob’s adult patients, says, “My teeth were looking worse and worse, and they just got so bad I couldn’t stand it anymore.” Julie has noticed in just six weeks how much her teeth have already moved. “It’s amazing!” she beams. Julie’s advice to other adults out there is “If you can make it work, do it.”

And come see if it will work for you. Your initial consultation with us is complimentary, so call us and schedule it right away!

0 comments:

Robert E. Patterson, DDS, MS

Robert E. Patterson, DDS, MS
3033 N. Windsong Dr, Suite 201
Prescott Valley, AZ
t: 928.772.7353
pattersonortho@gmail.com
www.PattersonSmiles.com