The Golden Rule

You just have to respect a teaching that is respected worldwide, stated in virtually every language and major religion. That is what we know as the Golden Rule. Do unto others as you would have others do to you. It sure is the best way to treat others. Which is why I completely agree with Dr. Rob's new mission statement:

The mission of Patterson Orthodontics is to treat every patient just as we would want to be treated.

And the coolest thing about it is that he means it. Here is one example. Just last Friday, I was at a doctor's office for nearly 2 hours for a 30 minute appointment. Okay...so I did come in 30 minutes early to fill out paper work, but I still felt like I was waiting too much. When I went back to see the doctor, it took him about 20 minutes to get to my room...after the nurse checked all my vitals, etc. That's not too horrible, I've waited longer. But still...who likes to wait?

One of the ways Patterson Orthodontics likes to treat their patients is by seeing them at their appointment time...not 15 to 30 minutes later. Just as we value our time, we know our patients and their families value their time, too.

0 comments:

Robert E. Patterson, DDS, MS

Robert E. Patterson, DDS, MS
3033 N. Windsong Dr, Suite 201
Prescott Valley, AZ
t: 928.772.7353
pattersonortho@gmail.com
www.PattersonSmiles.com