September VIP


CONGRATULATIONS to Alithea, our VIP Patient of the Month!





Alithea lives in Chino Valley with her dad, mom and amazing brother, Aaron.  Her family also includes six pets. Alithea attends Chino Valley High School and is a sophomore. Alithea loves school. This past summer she attended a six week program with Upward Bound at Embry Riddle Aeronautical University. This six week program involved attending college classes that count towards college and high school credits. She also volunteers at her church for vacation Bible School and worked with the pre-school children over the summer. Alithea’s favorite color is Orange.  She loves the combination of purple and white. She absolutely hates pink!!!!

 

When asked, “What was the most exciting vacation you have taken?” her reply was,
“We were invited to my aunt’s condo in California along the beach. I watched dolphins and saw beautiful sunsets every night. I went to the beach, swam in the pool, walked and ate at the pier.



Alithea’s advice to brace wearers is, “Listen to Dr. Rob and everything will be fine and do everything he tells you about caring for your braces.”

When we asked Alithea what she likes about Patterson Orthodontics, her response was, “I always look forward to my next appointment. I love walking in and everybody knows who I am. The feeling in the air is always up-beat and fun, and knowing every time I walk in I am going to enjoy myself. Sometimes I wish my braces would never come off so  I could come forever!!!!"

Thank you Alithea…….You are a very special patient and you are always welcome to visit us...even when your braces come off!!!!!

0 comments:

Robert E. Patterson, DDS, MS

Robert E. Patterson, DDS, MS
3033 N. Windsong Dr, Suite 201
Prescott Valley, AZ
t: 928.772.7353
pattersonortho@gmail.com
www.PattersonSmiles.com